Fall 3 Registration!

Fall 3 Registration!

Winter I Session begins January 2nd and runs 8 weeks through February 24th . All of the class days and times will be the same as the Fall 3 session. Class times can be found here.

Priority registration (for students currently enrolled who are staying in their same class for next session) begins on November 27th. To hold their spots, payment must be in by December 9th.

Open registration (for students looking to change classes or for new students) begins on December 11th.

Sign up by calling (513-922-3433) or by stopping by the front desk. Spots will not be saved without payment.

10 Comments

1. Breanna | August 20, 2017 at 3:31 pm

Hello , I was wanting to put my 4 year old daughter in your program I see that the fall session has already started is it to late to enroll her ?

• Michelle Booth | August 30, 2017 at 11:30 pm

Hi Breanna. No, it is not too late to enroll. Our Fall 2 session starts September 18th and open registration starts September 5th. Please contact us if you have anymore questions. Thanks!

2. Tara Isfort | August 28, 2017 at 4:11 pm

Hello!
    My daughter Molly is in your Stars Bits and Tiny Stars class. I am a little confused at the dates for the class. She started her class on August 10th and it says it is a 8 week class but it ends the week of September 16th that is only 6 weeks. 8 weeks would be until September 28th. I just want to get a clarification of the class schedule. Thank you.

• Michelle Booth | August 30, 2017 at 11:14 pm

Hi Tara. The 8 week time was off the summer schedule. This session is 6 weeks long, sorry for the confusion. Let us know if you have any other questions!

3. Brad | September 14, 2017 at 10:33 pm

I have a question, how many times a week would my daughter need to attend?

• Michelle Booth | October 5, 2017 at 9:40 pm

Hi Brad. Your daughter would have to attend once a week. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions!

4. Karen Broering | October 25, 2017 at 1:03 am

Hi, my daughter is 11 in middle school and we saw the “Middle school and high school” class for fall 3. We wanted to know if we walk in before it starts to register or if there is a online registration. We also aw it says on Wednesdays @4pm,but the first day it starts is Nov. 6 and that is a monday.

• Michelle Booth | November 1, 2017 at 10:12 pm

Hi Karen,
      To enroll in a class we ask that you call or stop in. We cannot promise there will be space if you walk in before the class, so it would be safer to call. The new session starts the week of November 6th, so the class would be on the 9th. If you have any additional questions let us know!

5. Kelly | November 6, 2017 at 8:04 pm

How long is the Tiny Bits class on Thursday evenings?

• Michelle Booth | November 11, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Hi Kelly,
      The Tiny Bits class is 40 minutes long. Let us know if you have any additional questions!